Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<shqvrr$1j81$1@gioia.aioe.org>

From: Robin Goodfellow <Ancient-of-Days@Heaven.Net>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: V14.8 released!
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 20:14:56 +0000

nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> asked
>> "Apple also has a massive backlog of bugs that it hasn¹t fixed,
>> according to the former employee and a current employee, who also spoke
>> on the condition of anonymity because of an NDA."
>
> that describes every software company.

No nospam.
I get it that you blame every software company for Apple's flaws.

What you don't understand is Apple merely advertises that iOS is secure,
and, for some strange reason, that works for Apple (with their user base).

But intelligent people are aware that there are so many zero-day bugs in iOS
that the hackers stopped accepting them. The flaws in iOS are immense.

*There are huge swaths of iOS code that has _never been tested_ nospam.*
That's how little Apple cares about iOS software QA.
--
Nobody in high tech spends LESS than does Apple on Research & Development.